L7 Treadmill Highlights
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. All L-Series® treadmills feature a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor* ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
The Landice Achieve Panel
The Landice Achieve console comes equipped with capacitive touch buttons over a 9″ LCD screen. The durable glass interface offers an easy-to-clean surface with an excellent tactile feel.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor*
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity