Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
Engaging interaction with entertainment and workout options to keep you motivated.
- Min Speed: 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed: 12 mph (19 kph)
- Cup Holders: 2
- Incline Increment: 0.5 %
- Integrated Accessory Tray: Yes
- Ergobar: Yes
- Shock Absorption: Adjustable FlexDeck 3 settings to stimulate preferred running terrain
- Walk, Jog, Run: Yes
- Space Saving: Designed to fit most spaces
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 79.5 in x 32 in x 61 in (202 cm x 82 cm x 155 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary): Lifetime on frame, LifeSpring shock absorbers; 10-year on drive motor; 7 year on parts; 1-year on labor
- Entertainment and Connectivity Options (based on Console selection): Compatible with popular fitness apps, Apple®/Android™ Connection
- Weight: 341 lb (155 kg)
- Max User Weight: 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Size: 60″ x 22″ (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Motor System: 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) DC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): All major voltage configurations