Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. All L-Series® treadmills feature a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor* ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
Our exceptional quality starts with our solid, superior aluminum frame which will not rust.
The Pro Sports Control Panel
The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a 9″ versatile full-color display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor*
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- Cast aluminum side rails and end caps
- 2 1/2″ diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, reversible deck
- 35″ x 76″ footprint
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A dedicated line
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20″ x 58″ running area
- 400 pound user weight capacity