WATTRATE® COLOR TFT CONSOLE
The WattRate® Full Color TFT Computer features a bright, self-powered, fully integrated TFT screen and a front LED display. The screen displays a wealth of valuable training data such as watts, heart rate, rpms, exercise duration and resistance level.
WATTRATE® POWER METER
The WattRate® Power Meter displays a precise measurement of your effort in watts. This precision is achieved by using the patented flywheel run down technology and while riding, a positioning sensor measures the resistance applied to the magnetic brake system.
Renewable, green-energy. No batteries required. Capturing your energy, the compact generator at the flywheel recharges the bike’s integrated lithium polymer battery.
User assist handlebar post technology reduces the handlebar weight, making it simple to customize the bike fit.
POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN
The drivetrain equipped with Poly-V belt can transfer extreme levels of torque smoothly and its 1:10 gear ratio generates an incredibly fast flywheel speed.
Offers superior biomechanics. A Q-Factor of 155mm makes the IC6feel more like a real bike. The benefits include increased safety, comfort, and efficiency in every pedal stroke.
- Adjustment Type: Dials & levers
- Assembled Dimensions: 52″L x 20.5″ W x 47.2″H(132 cm x 52 cm x 120 cm)
- Assembled Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- ComputerWatt: Rate® TFT Computer
- Computer Power Supply: Self-powered generator with LiPo battery
- Connect Technology: Bluetooth und ANT+
- Crank Type: CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Drivetrain: Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:10
- Emergency Stop: Push (EN-957-10)
- Flywheel: Rear, aluminum , evenly-weighted
- Frame Color: Matte slate
- Frame Design: Off-set
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Stabilizer Bars: Oversized, hidden bolts & fixings
- Handlebar: Ergo-formed, multi position, soft PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Pedal Type: Dual-sided SPD & toe cage
- Posts & Sliders: Aluminum, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Power Measurement: WattRate® Power Meter (ISO 20957-10)
- Protection and Stretch Plates: Molded form-fit with stretch plate
- Q-Factor: 155 mm
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards: Full frame
- Training Intensity Guide: Coach By Color® (user & instructor)
- Transport Wheels: 2
- User Assist Adjustments: Handlebar assisted
- Warranty (Parts): Structural frame: 5 Years, Mechanical components: 3 Years, Other parts: 1 Year, Labor: 1 Year
- Water Bottle Holder: Dual, integrated on handlebar
- Workout Tracking: ICG Training App