The Life Fitness IC1 brings an incredible indoor cycling experience to your home. With proven engineering from ICG, this bike is made to last. And with its sleek frame, the IC1 fits nicely into any space.
POLY-V BELT DRIVETRAIN
The drivetrain with our Poly-V belt ensures a smooth and quite ride.
4-WAY SADDLE ADJUSTMENT
Saddle adjustment customizes the bike to fit a variety of riders.
The perimeter-weighted front flywheel helps you develop an even, 360° pedaling technique.
BUILT TO LAST
Experience a stronger bike life with a design that protects the frame, resistance assembly and flywheel from sweat or debris.
- Adjustment Type: Levers
- Assembled Weight: 112 lbs (51 kg)
- Computer Power Supply: Batteries
- Console: Wired on-board computer
- Crank Type: CrMo 6.79 (172.5 mm)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45.3″ x 21.7″ x 43.3″ (115 x 55 x 110 cm)
- Drivetrain: Poly-V belt
- Drivetrain Gear Ratio: 1:3
- Emergency Stop: Push
- Flywheel: Front, steel, 40 lbs. (18kg)
- Frame Color: Matte slate
- Frame Design: Parallel
- Frame Material: Steel
- Handlebar: Multi-position, PVC
- Handlebar Adjustments: Vertical
- Leveling Feet: 4
- Maximum User Weight: 287 lbs (130 kg)
- Pedal Type: Regular and toe cage
- Posts & Sliders: Chrome plated, pin-to-lock adjustment
- Q-Factor: 6.81″ (173 mm)
- Resistance System: Friction
- Saddle: Unisex padded sport saddle
- Saddle Adjustments: Vertical & horizontal
- Shrouds/Guards: Drivetrain & resistance technology
- Transport Wheels: Rear
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary): Structural frame – 5 years; Mechanical components – 3 years; Other parts – 1 year; Labor – 1 year
- Water Bottle Holder: Single, on frame