Bring exercise variety home with the G4 Gym System. You’ll experience seven different pressing angles using the G4’s press station. Its adjustability and superior ergonomics allow you to maneuver effectively and comfortably. The solid, smooth feel of the space-efficient G4, coupled with great exercise variety, keep you motivated to achieve results.
The M2 represents all of the capability of a multi weight stack gym in a compact, single stack, forward design. Its unique press arm offers both fixed pressing exercises as well as free motion movements. Why is this important? Well, fixed pressing exercises help develop size and strength, while free motion movements improve mobility and coordination. For maximum benefit in a minimum amount of time, the M2 is the answer. In its construction it uses commercial 11 gauge steel for its frame, nylon pulleys (not plastic), 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. Along with two tone high gloss paint and orthopedic pads, the M2 is not only highly functional; it’s a sight to behold. Whether you are a beginner, an athlete or a seasoned weight lifter, the M2 will motivate you with its looks and performance and take you to your goals in record time.
Inspire’s FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. Therse unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout.
- Two dual weight stacks allow you to exercise one side of the body at a time or both sides at the same time
- 20 ultra-smooth pulley adjustments per column enable users to perform a virtually endless number of exercises
- Quick Connect cable end attachments make switching out attachments quick and easy
- Chin-up/pull-up bars are correctly angled for biomechanically-correct upper-body and core exercises
- Mounted Exercise Book shows you how to perform over 60 exercises, allows you to build your own workouts and track your progress
- Training DVD allows you to follow along with a certified personal trainer as she guides you through 2 workout routines
- Space-efficient design fits nicely in a corner
- Included accessories: 2 160-lb. (73 kg) dual weight stacks, 1 pair of medium handles, triangle strap, thigh strap, straight bar, exercise ball, Exercise Book, Training DVD, water bottle, weight stack shrouds
Technical Retail $ 3,099 Type of Movement User-defined Total Number of Exercises 55+ Chest Exercises 12 Shoulder/Back Exercises 15 Biceps Exercises 5 Triceps Exercises 4 Abdominal/Oblique Exercises 5 Lower Body Exercises 10 Functional Exercises 4 Training DVD Standard Exercise Booklets/Cards Standard Removable/Fold-Up Bench Optional Size (L x W x H) 68.5″ x 70″ x 83″ (174.5 cm x 178 cm x 210 cm) Size (L without optional bench) 49″ (124 cm) Lifetime on frame, welds, pulleys and parts; 3-year on upholstered pads and cables (Warranty outside the US may vary) Warranty
M3 The rockstar of home gyms This award winning gym features a commercial quality abdominal crunch station built right into its head pad. A seated leg curl station for shaping glutes and strengthening hamstring muscles. As well as a patented dual back pad tilt for superior fit and comfort. Visually inspiring and compact enough to fit on a 4’x 6′ mat. The M3 is constructed of commercial 11 gauge steel, nylon pulleys, 2000lb. tensile strength cables, and precision ball bearings in its press arm pivot. It also comes standard with a 210lb weight stack for even the most serious lifters.
Hudson’s complete smith system combines all of the smith attachments into one fully functional workout system to target every muscle in your body. The complete smith system comes with a half cage, the plate loaded lat pull down attachment, the smith attachment, the half pec attachment, the multi-functional bench, a 200lb weight stack, and a leg and arm attachment. Hudson’s complete smith system is built to last, even under the most strenuous workout routines.
The FT2 Precision steel ball bearing system provides a smooth, maintenance-free action. It offers two 150lb. commercial weight stacks with center drilled holes and magnetic weight pin for safety. The dual weight stacks allow you to work each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.